|History & Culture||
Benefit Express Services, LLC was established in 2001 by Maria Bradley and has offered state of the art Benefits Administration Services ever since. Its highly satisfied clients have allowed it to grow a fully engaged workforce dedicated to providing excellent client implementation and ongoing administration. The company has consistently delivered on its value proposition to achieve both short and long-term results for its clients and continues to practice its mission: to exceed client expectations. As a result, the company has experienced consistent growth throughout the past decade and continues to attract a wide variety of clients, many due to word of mouth recommendations!
The energy and commitment of Benefit Express' leaders serves to motivate employees by building clear organized roles within the company which results in a high level of commitment throughout Benefit Express. As a result, employees objectively understand how their work generates real value for customers and fellow workers, and are acknowledged for their contributions.
- 2001 - Benefit Express incorporates as Benefit Express Services, LLC with an office in Oak Brook, IL.
- 2003 - Benefit Express offers direct deposit for FSA administration and launches Total Compensation Statements
- 2005 - Benefit Express launches the ability to license a custom URL for clients to use
- 2005 - Benefit Express office expands and moves headquarters to Arlington Heights, IL
- 2006 - Benefit Express offers the My Premium AccountantTM module allowing for balancing of vendor invoices to elections
- 2007 - Benefit Express launches My Export WizardTM to include the ability to efficiently and quickly create proprietary export formats
- 2007 - Benefit Express continues to expand and takes over more space in Arlington Heights, IL
- 2009 - Benefit Express launches the ability for FSA participants to receive balance via text message
- 2011 - Benefit Express offers HRA Administration and Tuition Reimbursement
- 2012 - Benefit Express launches FSA IVR Enrollment, Benefit Assistants on site, Dynamic Electronic Total Compensation Statements, Credit Card Processing for COBRA Enrollments and HSA Administration
- 2012 - Benefit Express is still expanding and relocates to Schaumburg, IL
Benefit Express continues to surpass expectations, marking several consecutive years of growth and positive change. In addition, the company has won awards in service, technology, growth, and leadership. These awards include:
- Business Insurance List of Largest Employee Benefit Information Systems Award for Business Excellence, as an Emerging Entrepreneurial Company
- Business Ledger's Annual Entrepreneurial Excellence Award (EAA) in the category of Innovation
- Inc. 5000's The Fastest Growing Private Companies annual report
- Crain's Chicago Business' Chicago's Top 25 Largest Women-Owned Companies List
From day one, Maria captured the "customer-centric" philosophy and promoted it throughout Benefit Express.
"What I have come to appreciate - and what I hope all of you realize - is that our work impacts the lives of people in a very real way. We are, at times, the bearer or custodian or interpreter of the most important information that our clients need at some of the most critical periods in their lives. We are there to inspire hope, or bring confidence, or provide comfort to people in need. Benefits are the most important forms of compensation an employer can provide and for many of their employees it is the most critical. We help prepare them for emergencies, for the unknown, for the future. It is their security, their access to care, their protection for their family. In other words: It is their life. When viewed from this perspective, our purpose is actually much more profound and goes well beyond our own stated corporate goals," -Maria Bradley, Founder and President.